You really can’t even dream about showing up for local searches unless you claim and optimize your Google My Business Page.
- If you aren’t sure if you have a Google My Business page you can go here to check it out – https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778?hl=en
- If you think you may have multiple Google My Business pages, check it out here (It’s not uncommon) – http://www.michaelcottam.com/google-business-page-finder/
- If you find that you have duplicate listings, you may be able to merge them by following these instructions – https://support.google.com/business/answer/4669139?hl=en
- If you are having issue with your Google My Business page, this is the best way to let Google know: https://twitter.com/GoogleSmallBiz
- If you want to learn the best ways to optimize your page right from Google, check this out – https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en
Small businesses hire marketing consultants for many reasons. But do you know what you should consider when evaluating marketing consultants?
In this video, Duct Tape Marketing founder John Jantsch discusses the four key questions you should consider when hiring a consultant for your marketing. Read more
Wondering why your prospects don’t find you on Google? Why your website doesn’t generate traffic and leads like you thought it would? Why your competitors seem to show up for coveted keywords?
With our audit and the subsequent plan of action we build for you, you’ll have a complete picture of your current online presence and a roadmap to help you do the things you need to do to dominate your market. Read more
1041 Harding St
Westfield, NJ 07090