Creative, proactive marketing solutions to help your company succeed
Whether we are working with you on executing a market research project, planning and rolling out your marketing strategy, or developing your thought leadership pieces for content marketing, we believe in building a trusting and collaborative relationship with you. This results in a win-win for you and your customers.
Developing strategy first
In our Strategy First research process, we will partner with you to define the research questions. Then we execute a research plan to delve into answers. The process typically includes client and industry interviews, sometimes focus groups, and always secondary (Internet) research.
Typical research questions include:
- How is your company perceived in the marketplace?
- What are your perceived strengths and weaknesses?
- How are competitors perceived? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Do clients understand your value proposition?
- What marketing and sales messages resonate with your clients?
- What messages also help us generate more cross-sales or new sales?
Creating your marketing plan
In our marketing planning process, we work with you to:
- Assess your current market positioning
- Research and analyze target markets
- Assess the competitive environment (In short, we see what your competitors are up to)
- Uncover market opportunities and external threats
- Set marketing goals aligned with your business objectives
- Plan marketing tactics that suit your goals and budget
- Design and pretest marketing programs and collateral
- Refine and then roll out campaigns
- Monitor and adjust campaign tactics
- Cheer you on to success!
Strategizing thought leadership content
When we work with you to develop your thought leadership content, we will:
- Set project goals, timeline as well as a budget
- Determine the target audience and content format
- Collaborate with you to develop your voice and unique point-of-view
- Leverage any previous written materials (e.g., sales presentations, internal memos, etc.)
- Create the first draft, or edit and polish the draft you have created
- Work with you to refine messaging
- Finalize the piece and then prepare it for publication
- Strategize how the piece will be promoted to your audience
- Help you promote your thought leadership content