Our content development work for clients includes articles, blog posts, book chapters, case studies, whitepapers, websites, and more.
We create the strategic content you need for successful marketing campaigns.
The AM team has authored, ghost-written or edited content for B2B, technical and professional service clients across multiple industries. We have also written consumer-focused content for newspapers including Princeton Packet, Union County Voice and The Cranford Chronicle.
While much of the work we do is proprietary, the list below shows some of our recent project work. We are also expert at helping you determine what type of content will work best for your specific objectives.
Recent Project Work
Articles & White Papers
- SaaS: Adapt or Lose Out (FTI Consulting) (A shorter version of this article appears in the FTI Journal and on the Document Strategy website.)
- The Changing Landscape for OTT Service Providers (FTI Consulting)
- M&A Information Risk Management: Towards Best Practices (Aujas Networks)
- The Ins and Outs of Succession Planning (McDermott Associates)
- Bulletproof Your Compensation Program (McDermott Associates)
- 7 Steps to Successful Performance-Based Awards (McDermott Associates)
- Understanding Thermodynamics to Improve Process Simulation (Chemical Engineering Progress Magazine)
- Virtualizing Your Process Control Computers (Chemical Engineering Progress Magazine)
- Getting Started in Social Media (Chemical Engineering Progress Magazine)
- Developing Authentic Leadership Presence (MMI Communication)
- Chairs of Inclusion Blog
- Aerospike CMO’s Blog
- The Marketing Advantage Blog
- Authentic Leadership Presence: Built on Trust and Integrity (MMI Communication)
- Get Balanced: Business Made Easier (KRS CPAs)
- Leaders and Teams: Who Owns Decision Making? (MMI Communication)
- Leadership Competencies: 7 Tips for Effective Communication (MMI Communication)
- YP Newsletter (AIChE) – Monthly newsletters targeted at the association’s Young Professionals
- Disease Awareness Newsletters (Quest Diagnostics) – Monthly newsletters targeted at physicians, plan members and the media)
- Health Plan Highlights (Quest Diagnostics) – Quarterly newsletters for members about diagnostic testing and services.
- Tax Tips Newsletter (Steinberg Enterprises)