Strategic content to showcase your expertise
Our content development work for clients includes articles, blog posts, book chapters, case studies, whitepapers, websites, and more.
We are expert at helping you determine what type of content will work best for your specific objectives. Then we can organize the various content pieces into a content calendar so everything is executed on a timely basis.
The AM team has authored, ghost-written, or edited content for B2B, technical, and professional service clients across multiple industries. We have also written consumer-focused content for newspapers including Princeton Packet, Union County Voice and The Cranford Chronicle.
While much of the work we do is proprietary, the list below highlights some of our project work for current and past clients. (You can also check out Testimonials and Case Studies for deeper insights.)
Content Development Highlights
Articles & White Papers
- IT4 Cannabis Insights: Exploring the Myths and Facts of Cannabis Therapies for Children and Adults (IT4 Cannabis)
- SaaS: Adapt or Lose Out (FTI Consulting) (A shorter version of this article appears on the Document Strategy website.)
- The Changing Landscape for OTT Service Providers (FTI Consulting)
- M&A Information Risk Management: Towards Best Practices (Aujas Networks)
- The Ins and Outs of Succession Planning (McDermott Associates)
- Bulletproof Your Compensation Program (McDermott Associates)
- Understanding Thermodynamics to Improve Process Simulation (Chemical Engineering Progress Magazine)
- Virtualizing Your Process Control Computers (Chemical Engineering Progress Magazine)
- College Planning Checklist for High School Juniors (Woolf College Consulting)
- Estate Executor Checklist (KRS CPAs)
- Diagnosing Your Company’s Cash Flow Checklist (KRS CPAs)
- How to Choose a Homecare Provider Checklist (Maria Paz Homecare)
- YP Newsletter (AIChE) – Monthly newsletters targeted at the association’s Young Professionals
- Disease Awareness Newsletters (Quest Diagnostics) – Monthly newsletters targeted at physicians, plan members and the media)
- Health Plan Highlights (Quest Diagnostics) – Quarterly newsletters for members about diagnostic testing and services.
- Tax Tips Newsletter (Steinberg Enterprises)