The Go-To Fractional CMO+ for New Jersey’s Tech and B2B Companies
Here are a few of the pain points New Jersey’s B2B, technology, and industrial companies experience before coming to us for fractional CMO services:
- Marketing always takes a backseat. Their staff is overloaded with other responsibilities and is way too stressed to handle the technology, vendors, and all the other details that go into marketing.
- Any marketing that gets done lacks direction because they lack marketing leadership on their internal team.
- They feel ignored. Their traditional marketing agency doesn’t give them the time and attention they want or the accountability they deserve.
- They want to grow, but are stuck. They need to build a consistent, repeatable marketing engine that promotes their brand story and generates leads.
- They don’t have a budget for a full-time executive, so they feel like they can’t get C-level talent to support their company.
Do any of these marketing problems hit close to home?
If so, then the Advantage Marketing fractional CMO+ service can help your company.
As your outsourced CMO+, I bring strategic marketing leadership to your company, on a part-time basis. I am backed by a team of marketing pros ready to implement tactics, if you don’t have the internal resources to do so. This team is one of the “plus” factors I bring to your organization.
What’s more, with a background in engineering and an MBA in marketing, I “get” the technology as well as the marketing. That’s why I do more than just the marketing strategy —I create and direct plan tactics, and hold the team accountable. And as a Master Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, I’m part of a select group of experts exclusively licensed to use the proven Duct Tape Marketing system.
A simple, 4-step approach to stress-less marketing
My four-stage process is designed to take the marketing burden off your shoulders and drive consistent results. Here’s how I will lead your company’s marketing:
- Assess. I dive into your products and markets, align with your goals, and spot opportunities for growth.
- Plan. I craft a clear, actionable marketing roadmap, tailored to your first quarter and beyond.
- Execute. My team and I roll up our sleeves to create engaging content and put the plan into action.
- Measure. I keep a close eye on results and provide regular, easy-to-understand reports. We’ll meet quarterly to ensure we’re on track and make smart adjustments.