You really can’t even dream about showing up for local searches unless you claim and optimize your Google My Business Page.
- If you aren’t sure if you have a Google My Business page you can go here to check it out – https://support.google.com/business/answer/2911778?hl=en
- If you think you may have multiple Google My Business pages, check it out here (It’s not uncommon) – http://www.michaelcottam.com/google-business-page-finder/
- If you find that you have duplicate listings, you may be able to merge them by following these instructions – https://support.google.com/business/answer/4669139?hl=en
- If you are having issue with your Google My Business page, this is the best way to let Google know: https://twitter.com/GoogleSmallBiz
- If you want to learn the best ways to optimize your page right from Google, check this out – https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en