With 275 million monthly active users, Twitter is an undeniably good tool for engaging with an audience and expanding your brand’s online reach.
But it can be tricky to know whether you’re truly successful on the site — which is when a Twitter audit comes in handy. It helps you analyze the performance of your Twitter account by looking at your audience, analytics, content types, posting times, and consistency, as well as overall sentiment.
A Twitter audit should answer the following questions:
- Who is our audience?
- What types of content are we posting?
- What types of content does our audience enjoy?
- Is our posting consistent?
- When are our followers active?
- Are we seeing a Return on Investment (ROI)?
- What can we do to improve our presence?
- Who has access to our account?
Regular audits are extremely helpful in outlining your overall strategy and goals. Try setting a quarterly audit goal to make sure you’re keeping in tune with your audience.
(Source: Hubspot) Read the full article HERE.
Need help with your marketing?
Get the Advantage Marketing Total Online Presence audit today!